Click the above image to purchase the bluetooth modem.
Click here to see which CPAP and BiPAP devices are compatible with SleepMapper. And to get started using the freesoftware and apps.
Digital Bluetooth Scale A&D #UC-351PBT-Ci
- High capacity – 330 lb (150 kg)
- Precise measurements (0.2 lb / 0.1 kg resolution)
- Displays weight in either pounds or kilograms
- Each scale has a unique serial number
- Two year warranty
Digital Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor
The UA-767PBT-Ci Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is based on the UA-767Plus, which has been clinically proven in accuracy. It has inherited the advanced features from the original model and is equipped with wireless transmission, giving it extended capability. With automatic cuff inflation, one-button operation, and a large display, this monitor is easy to use. This home blood pressure monitor communicates with hubs, smart phones, tablets, and Continua certified devices through Bluetooth.The UA-767PBT-Ci can send real-time communication data of blood pressure measurements to our home patient monitoring sytem.
Nonin 3230 Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter
Introducing Nonin 3230 Bluetooth® Smart Pulse Oximeter
Spot-on Accuracy, Connectivity, Usability for information you can act on
Nonin Medical invented the first Bluetooth pulse oximeter with the 9560. We now introduce the 3230. Nonin’s Model 3230 is the first finger pulse oximeter with Bluetooth Smart wireless technology, which provides a simplified pairing for vital information exchange over a secure wireless connection. Nonin Medical’s high-performing OEM pulse oximeters provide the solution for your SpO2 and pulse rate spot-checking monitoring needs. With Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology, Nonin’s clinically proven accuracy provides peace of mind in knowing you are getting precise readings. Only Nonin has SmartPoint™ capture and send and CorrectCheck™ technologies to provide advanced information you can act on.
- Features algorithms specifically for patients with challenging conditions such as low perfusion, dark skin tones and motion
- Quickly provides clinically proven accurate SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to low perfusion, and dark to light skin tones
- Large, patient facing screen
- Simple, easy to understand information
- Added content in the datastream to help support the patient
- Proprietary CorrectCheck™ technology advises the patient when the finger is not placed properly in the device
- Easily integrates into most telemedicine hubs via Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Easy-to-read large display for patient use
- High quality product with proven durability for any environment
- Long battery life – Model 3230 oximeter allows for up to 2,200 spot checks on two AAA batteries
- Meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment.
Test N' Go Blood Glucose Monitor
Sample Size: 0.5 μL
Measuring time: within 5 seconds
No Strip Coding
450 memory capacity with date and time
AC/PC in memory
7/14/21/28/60-90 days average
|Functions||4 set of daily alarms|
|Dimensions and Weight||
93.0mm(L) × 26.03mm(W) × 5.57mm(H)
26.8g (Without battery)