F&P myAIRVO 2 humidifier with integrated flow generator
The F&P myAIRVO 2 has been designed specifically to be a solution for delivering the benefits of humidification and flow to patients in the home and in long-term care. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s leading humidification technology allows the myAIRVO 2 to comfortably provide high flows of air/oxygen mixtures to spontaneously breathing patients, through the unique Optiflow nasal cannula interface or tracheostomy interfaces available.
Heated breathing tube
- Dual spiral heater wires and unique integrated temperature sensor.
- No separate temperature probes or heater-wire adapters required.
Designed for simple setup, use and cleaning
- Helpful onscreen animations assist with setup and troubleshooting.
Adjustable temperature and flow settings
- Three temperature settings (37, 34, 31 °C) help achieve comfort and compliance.
- Integrated flow generator delivers a wide flow range (2 - 60 L/min) for both pediatric and adult patients - no wall air supply required.
Oxygen percentage(FIO2) at different Flow and Oxygen settings