Home oxygen system
- General system
120 VAC +/- 10%
40 (typical) dB
58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D)
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels|
Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
|Average Power Consumption|
(at 5 LPM) 93% +/-3 %
14 (31) kg (lbs)
12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
-34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
up to 95 %
0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
Features of the Respironics EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrator:
- Lightweight and easy to transport and store at 31 lbs.
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space and looks less like a medical device.
- One of the quietest mainstream oxygen concentrators
- No filters for the patient to change!
- Available with OPI (oxygen purity indicator).
- * A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- ** The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator's durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
- *** The humidifier bottle platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy to use velcro closure.
- The Respironics EverFlo Concentrator includes a limited 3 year warranty.
We service New Jersey and Eastern PA.
All deliveries are done by a licensed Respiratory therapist and full ongoing support of the manufacturers warranty is provided. Including a loaner should warranty service ever be required.
Full service at internet pricing. Call today for our low price or for more information.