Newtec Medical Equipment has a position for a customer service/marketing person to handle a busy office of a fast growing medical equipment company that specializes in Respiratory products.
The Customer Service/Marketing position is required to be a customer service ambassador and practice professional decorum with customers and at all times. Handling of all office functions independently while owner is out making deliveries.
- Provides excellent treatment of customers in a respectful and professional manner at all times.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and works with the customer finding an appropriate resolution.
- Work with the Elderly to help find their best options for medical equipment.
- Handle online orders and work well with social media interactions and promotions.
- Handle correspondence with Physicians offices and staff.
- Create and assist with ongoing marketing efforts to grow our market presence.
Typical Job Duties
1. Answers incoming calls and assists customers with questions and coordinate orders.
2. Supports customers via telephone and Chat.
3. Shipping orders via USPS and UPS.
4. Able to work independently in office.
5. Handle faxing of follow ups and documents to physician offices and other healthcare facilities.
6. Strong computer skills with knowledge of Social Media marketing.
7. Website updates.
8. Quickbooks order entry and management.
9. Responds to requests and inquiries received via secure email from the website.
10. Printing marketing material.
11. May be required to assist with opening and closing of the office.
- Job Requirements
- At least one year experience in customer service
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum direction
- Proficient with computer software such as Quickbooks, microsoft office, stamps.com and worldship
- Proficient with all social media platforms.
Please complete the below application and fax (732-908-1009) or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org