Totally silent nebulizer treatments!!!
Do you have trouble giving or taking nebulizer treatments due to the noise of the compressor? Does you infant cry and struggle with the nebulizer mask and noise? Would you like to be able to take/give a treatment without everyone stopping and watching or wondering what the noise is and if you are OK? Not only do we have a silent nebulizer but it cuts the treatment time in half. Contact us today to order yours or use code "shhh10" at check out for 10% off your order. This is also eligible for the PayPal bill me later options.
The Aeroneb® Go nebulizer is a lifestyle nebulizer enabling people to build their nebulizer treatments around their life, rather than build their life around their nebulizer treatments. It is lightweight and portable and can fit discreetly into a school satchel, a purse or small luggage items. The Aeroneb® Go is a fast, efficient, simple-to-use device developed specifically for the millions of patients worldwide who require respiratory aerosol therapy in and away from the home.
The Aeroneb® Go can be used by pediatric as well as adult patients and is ideal for conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It can be used with a mouth piece or an aerosol mask. The Aeroneb® Go aerosolizes clinician-prescribed solutions for inhalation that are approved for use with a general purpose nebulizer.
Fast & Efficient
Rapid treatment times (approx. 7.5 minutes for a 3mL dose)
Delivers high quality respirable aerosol
Aerosolizes to the last drop, minimizes medication waste
Simple (Go Twist Video)
Easy to open
Easy to clean (boilable or other cleaning methods)
The Aeroneb® Go can be cleaned in a number of ways, these include:
Boiling for up to 20 minutes
Cleaning with a solution of warm water and a mild detergent
Disinfecting in a vinegar solution
Sterilizing in a baby bottle steam sterilizer
USER TIP: Cleaning the Aeroneb® Go nebulizer properly as per the Instructions for Use manual is very important and supports proper functioning. It also prolongs the life of the nebulizer when compared to poor cleaning and maintenance practice.
Lightweight (60g handset, fits comfortably into hand)
Virtually silent, it eliminates the need for a noisy compressor
Weight: Nebulizer Unit 60g
Sound Level: <35dBA at 1 meter
Medication cup capacity: 6mL
Residual Volume: Typically <0.3mL
Average flow rate: 0.4mL/min
Average particle size: 3.6µm MMAD
Top 10 reasons to choose Aeroneb® Go
- Silent Operation: The Aeroneb® Go’s silent operation enables the user to watch TV, listen to music or read a book while taking their medication.
- Portable: The user is no longer constrained to be near a plug point to power their nebulizer – the Aeroneb® Go is a lifestyle nebulizer that delivers discreet therapy just about anywhere.
- Lightweight: The Aeroneb® Go weighs just 60g, is lightweight to carry about and fits comfortably into hand.
- Fast: Rapid treatment times (approx. 7.5 minutes for a 3mL dose).
- Effortless assembly: The twist fit motion makes it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Simple to clean: Five straightforward methods recommended. See Aeroneb® Go Instructions for Use for details Here.
- Easy: The Aeroneb® Go is easy to use, simply fill the medication cup and press the On/Off button on the controller. The Aeroneb® Go medication cup has a large opening with a simple twist off cap.
- Convenient: The Aeroneb® Go operates off AA batteries or a mains electricity supply
- Long Battery Life: 3 hours continuous nebulization on standard alkaline batteries and >5 hours on high performance batteries (Lithium ion)
- Versatile: The Aeroneb® Go can be used for all patient groups, from infants to adults.