REMSTAR AUTO WITH A-FLEX SLEEP THERAPY SYSTEM
The enhanced System One sleep therapy system does even more to deliver exceptional therapy, increase patient comfort, and add essential compliance tools.
With System One REMstar Auto you now have the ability to assess your home sleep testing patients CPAP prescription in an Auto-CPAP Trial mode that was designed to optimize pressure settings, while providing them the long-term benefits of fixed CPAP therapy. This therapy uniquely adjusts to your patient’s CPAP pressure needs over time through the CPAP-Check mode. EncoreAnywhere gives you the ability to remotely monitor AHI, leak and many other advanced events recorded by your patient’s REMstar Auto devices.
Enhancing patient compliance: CPAP-Check mode checks on the user every 30 hours to determine if therapy pressure is optimal. If not, it automatically adjusts the nightly fixed CPAP pressure by 1 cm H2O (with maximum upper and lower limits of 3 cm) to obtain an ideal pressure.
Auto-Trial mode delivers breath-by-breath Auto-CPAP therapy for up to a total of 30 days. At the end of the Auto-Trial period, the device will automatically transition into the CPAP-Check mode at the pressure the patient was at or below 90% of the trial period time.
- Auto-Trial mode delivers breath-by-breath auto-CPAP therapy for up to a total of 30 days, after which the device automatically transitions into the CPAP-Check mode at the pressure the patient was at or below 90% of the trial period time.
- CPAP-Check mode checks on the user every 30 hours to determine if therapy pressure is optimal; if not, it automatically adjusts the nightly fixed CPAP pressure by 1 cm H2O to obtain ideal pressure.
- Heated Tube humidification provides increased flexibility and patient comfort.
- Opti-Start enhances auto-CPAP therapy, providing a customized starting pressure.
- Adjustable PSmin provides clinicians with additional options for patients who require auto bi-level therapy.
- Top-Mounted Connection for Easy Access
- Durable, Simple One-Click Connection
- 270-Degree Swivel Mount
- Air Temperature Control
- Improved Humidification
- Rainout Protection
- Therapeutic pressure is continuously monitored
- Long-term enhanced patient care – patients are always on optimal CPAP pressure
- Therapy adapts to patient’s pressure needs over time
- Less unnecessary intervention thanks to remote management via EncoreAnywhe
- Provides clinicians the opportunity to provide short term Auto-CPAP for patients who would benefit without having to prescribe a “full” Auto-CPAP device
- Reevaluation of therapeutic pressures for patients who: received a home sleep test, may have had a poor in-lab titration study, who experience a return of symptoms
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
REMSTAR AUTO WITH A-FLEX SLEEP THERAPY SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 844-214-4002
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.