- FitLife headgear, extra large
- Mask only - Size: Extra Large
- Mask only - Size: Large
- Mask only - Size: Small
- Mask with Headgear - Size: Extra La...
- Mask with Headgear - Size: Large
- Mask with Headgear - Size: Small
FitLife provides comfort for hard-to-fit patients.
The FitLife total face mask offers a solution for patients who have difficulty wearing conventional masks or who simply prefer a clear line of sight.
Facial hair, dentures, nasal bridge breakdown, facial irregularities, and claustrophobia are issues that can greatly impact the ability to establish effective therapy and comfort. FitLife offers a solution for men and women facing these challenges. It quickly establishes a robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive perimeter of the face, while maintaining an unrestricted view. Easy-to-use snap clips and advanced headgear make application and removal straightforward. The large size of this “total solutions mask” fits most patients. The FitLife mask is another way that we help you fit 100% of your patients, 100% of the time.
- Built-in radial diffusion leak ports deflect exhaled air away from the bed partner and provide quiet operation.
- In-line pressure pick-off port allows for pressure measurement or O2 bleed in.
- EZ Peel tabs allow for quick, easy adjustment and removal of headgear.
- Snap clips simplify re-application and eliminate the need to refit after removal.
- Over-molded cushion is integrated into the mask frame, reducing the number of parts.
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flow inside the mask, minimizing eye irritation.
- Entrainment valve triggers access to room air if pressure drops below 3 cm H2O.
- Accessory swivel allows for greater tubing movement.
- Perimeter seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort.
- Full face mask is more comfortable: FitLife provides a quick, robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive areas of the face, while allowing an unrestricted view.
- The large surface area equalizes pressure inside the mask and minimizes eye irritation. Provide your patients with the comfort and seal they deserve.
- Approved for pediatric use: FitLife is available in small, large and extra large sizes. Sizing is easy as our large mask fits most patients. Small size approved for pediatric use (7 years of age >20kgs)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
EASYLIFE NASAL MASK (Respironics)
OPUS™ 360 NASAL PILLOWS MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
$115.00 - $190.00
FLEXIFIT™ 407 PREMIUM NASAL MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
FLEXIFIT™ 431 FULL FACE MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
FLEXIFIT™ 406 PETITE NASAL MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
FLEXIFIT™ 405 NASAL MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
FORMA™ FULL FACE MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
ZEST™ NASAL MASK (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
ICON™ PREMO CPAP (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare)
$2,100.00 - $2,150.00
SLEEP COMFORT CARE PAD (SeQual)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
FITLIFE FULL FACE MASKManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 844-214-4002
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.